Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sketchbook as of Dec 14th

Happy Birthday Mom (yesterday)!! 43 and lookin good.


Anywho, here are some of the sketches I have had from the semester. I don't know if I have included these yet or not. Most of them are from the Devotionals in the CAC each tuesday. They are part of our sketchbook assignment.

Christmas Devotional, Last one of the semester. Dec 8

President Craig Earnshaw Devotional
(This was Chris' mission president, so we sat close to the front. We also got to go to a luncheon afterward.)


Devotional where I had to sit in the dark side of the CAC......
Early devotional sketch. I hope I have improved
Quick bed sketch of Chris for class. Thank you pillow for blocking the face (i hate faces)
Another quick sketch. The face looks like skeleton. cool.
Bed sketch again, this time with the whole room. Can you see where I goofed on the face? It might be that black blob.

No comments:

Post a Comment